Buy my products on: www.canzcreations.ecrater.com

My jewellery business, 'Canz Creations', has been entered into the Bath Spa University Business competition. I will present my business plan to a panel of judges on April 29th. In the meantime, please support me by buying my products. Thank You!



Also, my new blogspot featuring African crafts is available at: www.afri-canz.blogspot.com

My jewellery is currently sold in 2 stores:

- Shop 86, The Covered Market, St. Nicholas Market, Corn Street, Bristol, BS1 1JQ.
-Courtyard Shops, Breedon Priory, Breedon-on-the-Hill, Leicestershire, DE73 8AZ.




'Canz Creations' Jewellery modelled

'Canz Creations' Jewellery modelled
Makayla Synak, Kalia Klein, Natalie, Ashleigh and Candice Landau

Monday 11 January 2010

Fire Tree Necklace and earring set







Elegant jewellery - glass beads, silver chain, silver earring hooks, and a beautiful Autumn coloured tree charm - uniquely handcrafted by me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hopŠµ you don't mind me visiting and thanking you for your blog post - it helped

Look at my site :: silver jewellery making